Spring is in the air, and that means it’s time to beef up your outdoor setup for the coming grilling season. With Father’s Day around the corner, it’s not too soon to begin thinking about what that special man in your life might enjoy—why not consider a Louisiana Grill or one of Green Mountain’s Big Green Egg Charcoal Grills this year?
They’re a grill, an oven, and a smoker all wrapped up in one!
The Louisiana Grill and the nifty egg-shaped grill-smoker called the Big Green Egg, use lump charcoal and can grill or smoke meat of any kind. These grill master gems hold temperatures for more than 18 hours without requiring more coals, so they have the edge on traditional smokers. Temperatures can reach more than 600 degrees in the Egg—perfect for searing mouth-watering steaks just like professional chefs serve!
The highlights and benefits of your next pellet or charcoal grill:
- Grill, smoke, bake—all in one!
- Egg and Louisiana both offer a high quality ceramic kamodo-style charcoal grill
- Solid investment in not only the products, but in world-class companies with the ultimate in customer service to back you up!
- Choose from various sizes to accommodate you and your family
- Select from literally hundreds of accessories to make grilling and smoking and baking that much more enjoyable
- Easy clean up as they can act like a self-cleaning oven
What else can you prepare in your pellet, charcoal grill?
You’ll be amazed. Outside of the obvious meats, you can also cook pizzas and smoke fruit, bake cookies for the kids, and make a mean pie!
Stop by at Fireplace ‘n’ Fixins or call us today to learn more about all of your grilling options this season!